Happy freaking Music Monday!
With my last few playlists, I’ve put a big emphasis on keeping a certain theme or story behind the songs I chose. This time, I had a bit more fun with it. ❤
Without further damn do……
Here is the link to the playlist on Spotify.
And here is the playlist for those who don’t use Spotify:
- Be Alright – Ariana Grande
- Moments – Tove Lo
- Make me like you – Gwen Stefani
- Emotion – Carly Rae Jepson
- Close – Nick Jonas ft. Tove Lo
- She’s American – The 1975
- Famous – Kanye West ft. Rihanna
- Get used to it – Justin Bieber
- Pilates – DonMonique
- 4EVER! – LANY
- Pose – Rihanna
- A change of heart – The 1975
- Fool for you – Zayn
- Every rose has its thorn – Miley Cyrus
- Oxford comma – Vampire Weekend
- Everything is embarrassing – Sky Ferreira
- On my own – Miley Cyrus
My featured artist for the month of March is Tove Lo! Who, to me, is one of the most honest artists I’ve come across. Especially in recent years. Her energy is raw and her voice is angelic. She is really gaining momentum which is super exciting.
I saw her in September at the North Park Obseratory, and here are some of the photos I took:
Aaaaaand, that’s it for this month’s edition of Music Monday.
I ❤ you all so so so so so much.