It is wild to me that October is already upon us. This year is going by way too fast.
Nonetheless, I’ve put together another incredible playlist to get you out of your Monday blues. Take a listen and chill the fuck out. You deserve some time off.
For those who use Spotify: here ya go
For those who don’t:
- Lady Gaga – John wayne
- Tame Impala – The less I know the better
- AlunaGeorge – Full swing
- Coconut Records – West coast
- Post Malone ft. Justin Bieber – Deja vu
- Lady Gaga – Dancin’ in circles
- DNCE – Body moves
- Emily Vaughn – Think twice
- Solange – Cranes in the sky
- Billie Eilish ft. Blackbear – Ocean eyes
- Louis the Child ft. Icona Pop – Weekend
- Eli Way ft. Cehryl – If it makes you happy
- Captiva – Check your system
- Cashmere Cat ft. Selena Gomez – Trust nobody
- Lady Gaga – Come to mama
Lady Gaga is October’s artist of the month. And for that, I am just as shocked as you guys – scout’s honor.
She reaaaaally, really delivered on Joanne. I am loving her raw sound and edgy country sound. I’ve already found myself crying to these songs whilst belting the lyrics. It’s a very powerful album and not exactly what I would have expected from her, but I am left happily surprised. You go, Gaga. P.S. she looks happy and in-fucking-credible.