Did y’all know November is my birthday month? Well if you didn’t, now you know I definitely wouldn’t settle on a birthday month playlist. The best of the best – only.
These songs will hit you in the feels, get you hype, then inspire you to get shit done. Enjoy.
If you have Spotify, get your booty over here.
If you don’t, you’re lucky:
- Sia ft. Miguel and Queen Latifah – Satisfied
- Britney Spears ft. Tinashe – Slumber party
- Justin Bieber – Confident
- The Weeknd – A lonely night
- John Mayer – Love on the weekend
- Hailee Steinfeld – Starving (acoustic)
- The xx – On hold
- Tove Lo – true disaster
- Shawn Mendes – Mercy (Loote remix)
- The Weeknd ft. Lana Del Rey – Stargirl interlude
- Drumaq – Neverland
- Charlie Puth – Does it feel
- Beyoncé ft. The Dixie Chicks – Daddy Lessons
- Big Sean – Bounce back
Let’s get right down to November’s artist of the month. Surprise, it’s Shawn Mendes. Long story short, his voice makes me wanna strip down to nothing knowing he’ll treat me better. But really… his voice is amazing and clear and sexy. Oh, did I mention he’s been working out a lot lately? *Eyeball emoji* That face, that smile, that bod. Shawn, if you’re reading this, I’m game. See below for mouth-watering photos of him. Listen to the playlist for his infectious tune.
By now, I’m sure you’ve grown to crush on this Canadian babe. Anyways, hope you all loved this month’s playlist. If you want me, I’ll be dreaming about Shawn. Bye.
Love you, Cody J.