Hi, babes! I’ve missed you all dearly and hope you had a happy + safe new year. ❤
I’m starting this year off right with a collection of my top 30 songs of this past year. So sit back, listen, and enjoy the tunes that were collectively my 2016!
(P.s. I’m leaving the playlist collaboratable so feel free to add some songs that you loved in 2016.)
Y’all should really be used to this by now. Can you believe we’ve been doing Music Monday’s together for a full year now?! It’s wild to me.
If you have Spotify (which you should at this point, even if only for my playlists) click right here.
If you don’t, you’re still cute, and the playlist is listed below:
- Ariana Grande – Be alright
- Selena Gomez – Revival
- Kingdm ft. Kevin Garrett – Baby
- Lany – Pink skies
- The 1975 – Ugh!
- The xx – On hold
- The Neighbourhood – R.i.p. to my youth
- Ariana Grande – Into you
- Zayn – Like I would
- Tove Lo – True disaster
- Troye Sivan – for him.
- John Mayer – Love on the weekend
- Emily Vaughn – Better off
- Carly Rae Jepsen -Emotion
- Dj Snake ft. Justin Bieber – Let me love you
- Solange – Cranes in the sky
- Hailee Steinfeld – Starving (acoustic)
- Tame Impala – The less I know the better
- Years & Years – Without
- The Maine – My hair
- Ellie Goulding – Army
- The Neighbourhood – West coast
- Alessia Cara – Scars to your beautiful
- Ariana Grande – Knew better/Forever boy
- Snakehips ft. Zayn – Cruel
- Jessa Glynn – Hold my hand
- Shawn Mendes – Mercy (Loote remix)
- Lany – Bad, bad, bad (Matt Dimona remix)
- Phases – I’m in love with my life
- George Michael – Freedom! ’90
Since I typically do an artist of the month, I figured I would do an album of the year. Which should come as no surprise. Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande easily took the cake for me. It’s a true album from start to finish. Every time I listen it’s as if I find a new favorite. And it doesn’t hurt that she sounds arguably better live. I love you Ari.
I’ll see you guys next time. Thanks for sticking with me this past year. It means so much! Cheers to an amazing year of life lessons, passion, and love.