Hello, my friends! Confession time – I’ve been awful at keeping up with my blog lately and am not happy about it. Time has gotten away from me and I apologize for that. This is a promise to follow through with my constant ideas forming in this noggin of mine.
But enough of that, you’re here for the music right? Let’s get right into that. This month’s mix is definitely very different in terms of genre. Who doesn’t like a little mix up tho? (Crickets.)
For those of you that have Spotify, click dis.
And those who don’t? I didn’t forget about ya. See below for tunes.
- The Weeknd – I feel it coming
- Ed sheeran – Shape of you
- Camila Cabello ft. MGK – Bad things
- The xx – Dangerous
- Zara Larsson – So good
- Migos – Bad and boujee
- Justin Bieber – Hold tight
- Kanye West – I am a god
- Major Lazer ft. Nicki Minaj – Run up
- Kyle – iSpy
- Snakehips ft MØ – Don’t leave
- Noah Cyrus – Make me (cry)
- The 1975 – The ballad of me and my brain
- Brandon Flowers – Still want you
- John Mayer – Moving on and getting over
Artist of the month is John Mayer because honestly I just can’t stop listening to him. His music is something I’ve always been familiar with but never really peaked an interest in. But his new stuff? Woweeeeee. I’m obsessed. Kudos to him for trying out a new sound and completely killing it.
I love you guys endlessly. I’ll talk to you soon. ❤