Two posts in two days? Who even am I.
Hiiiii, how’s your Monday been? Hopefully better now. I love this month’s playlist. A very diverse blend of genres, which is nothing new for me.
For my Spotify babes: here ya go
For my Spotify-less babes:
- Petit Biscuit – Sunset lover
- Lorde – Green light
- Lany – Good girls
- Tove Lo – Love in the dark
- Crystal Caines – No drama
- Benny Benassi – Cinema
- Colbie Caillat – The little things
- Lorde -Liability
- Drake – Passionfruit
- Zara Larsson – Tgfm
- Kehlani – Distraction
- Tove Lo – Paradise
- Alessia Cara – How far I’ll go
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake and Lil Wayne – No frauds
- Zayn ft. Partynextdoor – Still got time
Yay, hope you babes like it!
Now, onto artist of the month. *Drumroll* LORDE. She made a really great comeback with “Green light” and I’m really excited for her upcoming album. Queen of indie pop. Love the way she takes specific memories and portrays them through her lyrics as symbolism throughout all her songs. A true artist.
Love ya, see ya soon, bye. ❤