What’s good, y’all?!
Decided to pull April’s playlist back til May first because there have been so many bops released this past week. From Harry Styles’ solo debut to Kendrick’s new album — I’m shooketh to the core.
For those with Spotify, here‘s the plug.
For those who still don’t have Spotify, it’ll be listed for you here:
- Shawn Mendes – There’s nothing holding me back
- Harry Styles – Sign of the times
- Frank Ocean – Chanel
- Lany – It was love
- DNCE ft. Nicki Minaj – Kissing strangers
- Calvin Harris ft. Frank Ocean – Slide
- Lady Gaga – The cure
- Lana Del Rey ft. The Weeknd – Lust for life
- Frank Ocean – Lens
- Luis Fonsi ft. Daddy Yankee & Justin Bieber – Despacito
- Cashmere Cat ft. Ariana Grande – Quit
- Chelsea Lankes – Bullet
- Frank Ocean ft. Jay-Z & Tyler, the Creator – Biking
- Phangs ft. R.LUM.R – Always been U
- Emily Vaughn – Mood
- Kendrick Lamar ft. Rihanna – Loyalty
- Kendrick Lamar – Humble
I hope you all jam hella hard to this, I know I have.
As for artist of the month? Kendrick. Fucking. Lamar. His new album is FLAMES. I’m so impressed by him, and so have all my workouts lately. He absolutely kills. Kudos, buddy.
Let’s talk soon, xoxo Cody.