Hello, my loves.
May has been one crazy month – and with crazy, comes anxiety – and with anxiety, comes lack of blog posts. My apologies for that. Lucky for me, I’ve got a very patient and understanding audience.
This playlist came together so seamlessly and quick. So many new singles and albums ahhhhh.
You know the drill.
For those with Spotify: click here
For those without, see the list below:
- Harry Styles – Ever since new york
- Carly Slay Jepsen – Cut to the feeling
- Dj Khaled ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne – I’m the one
- Harry Styles – Sweet creature
- Lana Del Rey – Coachella
- Miley Cyrus – Malibu
- Bryson Tiller – Somethin tells me
- Charlie Puth – Attention
- Khalid – Young dumb & broke
- Selena Gomez – Bad liar
- Katy Perry ft. Nicki Minaj – Swish swish
- LANY – The breakup
- Martin Garrick ft. Troye Sivan – There for you
- Harry Styles – From the dining table
The artist of the month is, without a goddamn doubt, Harry Edward Styles. I’ve been on the edge of my seat in anticipation for his solo debut since I first listened to One Direction (those of you who’ve been following me for a bit should know…. my Harry era was very real). Took a few listens, but he really fucking delivered. His clearly rock-inspired, kinda psychedelic vibe lures you into his world. This is a side of Harry his fans haven’t seen before. And I can’t get enough.
Also, he’s just so handsome. And have you seen his carpool karaoke? That gold shirt – y’all know what I’m talking about.
Thanks for being patient with my babes. Lots more to come. I’ve got some surprises in store. 😉