Merry everything, y’all!
The holidays are definitely the most stressful, yet joyous time of the year. And what gets me through all the anxiety and crowded malls? Music.
I’m serving up a very festive (but not actually that festive tbh) music Monday to help celebrate.
I questioned whether or not I would do a December playlist, since a “Best of 2017” will follow shortly after…. but yeah I couldn’t keep this from you guys. TOO MANY BOPS.
Taylor Swift’s album finally went on Spotify, Camila Slaybello released two singles, Charli XCX released a full EP. It’s been a good month.
Spotify users, click this or the photo above ^
The playlist will be listed below for those who don’t use Spotify.
- Charli XCX ft. Tove lo, ALMA – Out of my head
- Taylor Swift – Delicate
- Demi Lovato – You don’t do it for me anymore
- Charli XCX ft. Kim Petras, Jay park – Unlock it
- Camila Cabello – Never be the same
- The Neighbourhood – Scary love
- Big Sean ft. Metro Boomin, Travis Scott – Go legend
- G-Eazy ft. Kehlani – Crash & burn
- Le Youth ft. MNDR – I could always
- Demi Lovato – Lonely
- Charli XCX ft. Brooke Candy, CupcakKe, Pabllo Vittar – I got it
- LostBoyCrow – Scorpio
- Camila Cabello – Real friends
Charli XCX takes the cake for artist of the month. Her infectious energy can get any party started and her catchy lyrics get everyone singing along. She’s not afraid to swim in the pool of pop and play around with new sounds. A true artist – and don’t think I forgot about ‘Boys’ 👀 Can’t wait to see what Charli is up to next.
I love you all so much and I hope you’re having the happiest of holidays – if that’s with friends, family, your cat. Everyone is going through something a little different so imagine I’m giving you a virtual hug right now if you’re not feeling 100% today.
Xoxo, Cody Johnathan. ❤️