Hello, sweet angels!
You might be wondering – “Cody, it’s Tuesday. Why wasn’t this posted yesterday?” AND LEMME TELL YA. I have been so busy, so stressed out, so like.. paralyzed with things I needed to get done? Life moves so fast and doesn’t wait for anyone and I have really felt myself getting caught up in it. Last night I finally was able to tidy up my room a bit and found a pair of ear buds I hadn’t seen since December. Today, I’m taking the time to sit down and write a blog post about a playlist I’m really excited about. I could have forced myself to get it done yesterday, but sometimes it’s best to just take the time you need. Figured I would let y’all into my mind a bit because I try to always be super vulnerable with how I’m feeling and what’s going inside my big ass head.
I am ecstatic about my playlist today. My two queens, Ariana + Nicki dropped singles and are rumored to collab on their albums. To say I’m excited would be an absolute understatement. I feel like I was in such a lull with music – nothing really excited me, I was finding myself listening to the same few albums or old playlists.. but now I feel so good about all the new music coming our way. And I am getting super stoked about the festival lineups I’ve been seeing lately. Definitely trying to make it to more events these days!
If you have Spotify, click here.
If not, keep reading!
- Ariana Grande – ʎɹɔ oʇ ʇɟǝl sɹɐǝʇ ou
- Kehlani ft. Lexii Alijai – Jealous
- ODESZA – Higher ground, Reske remix
- Dua Lipa – Hotter than hell
- Lorde – Supercut, El-P remix
- Hayley Kiyoko ft. Kehlani – What I need
- Sabrina Claudio ft. Khalid – Don’t let me down
- Cardi B ft. Chance the Rapper – Best life
- Madeon ft. Kyan – You’re on
- Calvin Harris ft. Dua Lipa – One kiss
- Nicki Minaj – Barbie tingz
- Cardi B ft. SZA – I do
- Post Malone – Better now
- Azealia Banks – Anna wintour
- Mike WILL Made It ft. Pharrell, Big Sean, Rae Sremmurd, Quavo – YuGo
- Nicki Minaj – Chun-Li
I hope you guys enjoy this playlist! And as always, make sure you give the full playlist a full chance, a couple listens, and a few shower karaoke’s before you make a choice to hate it. *Wink* PS what were your favorite songs of the month? Share in the comments!
I’ll see you all very soon.
Big hugs, Cody.