Hi, guys 👋🏼 It’s been a while, huh?
Y’all know I hate when I’m only able to get a playlist up monthly, but life is pretty intense for me lately and I’ve been forced to prioritize other things. I’m hoping to get back on my blogging grind very very soon.
BUT let’s talk about this playlist. Music is such an escape for me. I listen to music when I’m sad, when I’m happy — when I’m working out, when I’m getting ready in the morning or for a night out. It just is a big part of me. So when I share these playlists, it’s more than just a bunch of songs. It’s a collection of my anthems that month; songs that made me feel something. And I hope you enjoy each and every song, and I hope that music has the power to heal you the way it does me.
For Spotify listeners, click here.
For the losers who don’t, see below!
- Troye Sivan – Bloom
- Charlie Puth – The way I am
- Saweetie ft. Kehlani – Icy grl
- Dwilly ft. Emilia Ali – ADD
- Sam Bluer – Shift
- Drake – Nice for what
- Years & Years – If you’re over me
- Childish Gambino – This is America
- SZA ft. Chance The Rapper – Childs play
- Christina Aguilera ft. Demi Lovato – Fall in line
- Cardi B ft. Kehlani – Ring
- Pharrell ft. Camila Cabello – Sangria wine
- Clean Bandit ft. Demi Lovato – Solo
- Shawn Mendes – Nervous
- James Bay – Wanderlust
- John Mayer – New light
Aaaaaand, that’s all bb’s. Let me know if you loved it? Also, please share the songs you’ve been loving! You can comment or send me a private DM.
I love you forever. Thanks for being patient with me. Hugs, CJ.