Hi babes! How’s everyone doing?
Real quick I wanna say thank you so much for the response to my last post. So heartwarming, truly. It makes me so happy to think I can help others realize they aren’t alone + you never know what’s really going on behind the scenes.
So excited to share a new playlist with y’all. This one came together so effortlessly. Let’s get into it.
If you’re cool and have Spotify, click here.
If you’re not, see the playlist below:
- The 1975 – Love it if we made it
- Billie Eilish – You should see me in a crown
- Ariana Grande – God is a woman
- Kota Banks – U changed
- Emily Vaughn – Strangers
- King Princess – Upper west side
- Years & Years – Karma
- Drake – In my feelings
- Kota Banks – Prize
- Ciara – Level up
- DJ Khaled, Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper, Quavo – No brainer
- Years & Years – Preacher
- Ella Mai, Nicki Minaj, Quavo – Boo’d up
- Chance The Rapper – I might need security
- Kiana Ledé – Show love
- LANY – Thru these tears
I hope you loved the playlist and if you didn’t, please get better taste! Just kidding. (I’m not.)
Love you so so much. Xoxo, Cody Johnathan.