Hi, loves! I’m back. Did I miss October by a whole 26 days? Yes. Am I human? Also, yes.
I haven’t made a post since mid-October and that’s gotta change. Lots has been going on – I’m living in a new (permanent, for now) space. I got a promotion at work. Holidays are brewing. AKA I have been a busy-ass-bee. AKA my anxiety has been peaked and I find it very challenging to meet deadlines and post-dates. I am getting better (slowly) thank you for being patient and showing love amidst the silence.
All the while, I have been holding this amazing playlist hostage. And if I kept it any longer, what kinda guy would that make me? A cruel one. And that just ain’t me.
If you have Spotify, click here.
If you don’t, see the list below:
- Lady Gaga – Why did you do that?
- Mura Masa, Nao – Complicated
- Whethan, Oh Wonder – Superlove
- Shawn Mendes – Honest
- Alessia Cara – Trust my lonely
- Solange – Losing you
- Halsey – Without me
- Calvin Harris, Sam Smith, Jessie Reyez – Promises
- Sigrid – Sucker punch
- Mac Demarco – Freaking out the neighborhood
- Maggie Rogers – Light on
- Tove Lo, Major Lazer – Blow that smoke
- Charli XCX, Troye Sivan – 1999
- The 1975 – It’s not living (If it’s not with you)
- Lady Gaga – Hair body face
- Kim Petras – All the time
This playlist truly is one of the best I’ve put together thus far if you ask me. I am working on pushing past my anxiety and getting my posts up on time, but it ain’t easy. I love you, I love you, I love you.
Til next time, Xoxo Cody J.