It’s about that time again – and I’m not late to posting — it’s a miracle!
November is always a crazy one for me. With my birthday on the 13th, then Thanksgiving, then Black Friday, and all that jazz. Also… does anyone else get intense anxiety leading up to their birthday? Not to get all ~sad~ on y’all, but my birthday is probably the worst day of the year for me. A lot of bad past experiences come up, I consistently feel let down by those I’m close to, just all of it. It’s hard! And I will spend days ahead of time, preparing myself for this depressive episode, but I am never able to shake it. Well, this year I went through my normal routinely crying and heartache, then in the evening, I was invited out by two pals who really lifted my spirits much more than they knew/know. So, yeah. If your birthday sucks, you’re not alone. But also, you can meet really dope people who will make you feel really special! And that’s dope.
Anyways, back to the music. I LOVE music, you guys. I am so passionate about it. Fuck. Ain’t nothing like finding a new bop and blasting it in the shower, then dancing in the mirror to it afterward. Or singing along during my bike commute. Or blasting it on aux in my friend’s cars. Fuck me the fuuuuck up.
If you’ve got Spotify, click here.
If not, see playlist below:
- Father John Misty – Real love baby
- Clean Bandit, Marina and The Diamonds – Baby
- A$AP Rocky, Skepta – Praise the lord (Da shine)
- Cults – Always forever
- The Strokes – Threat of joy
- Ariana Grande – Thank u, next
- San Holo, Flaws – I still see your face
- Father John Misty – Chateau lobby #4
- Bronze Avery – Want 2
- Billie Eilish, TroyBoi – MyBoi
- Lauv, Julia Michaels – There’s no way
- Ashley Tisdale – Voices in my head
- Feed Me, Crystal Fighters – Love is all I got
- Shawn Mendes – Use somebody
- A$AP Rocky, Tame Impala – Sundress