Gosh, I feel like it’s been a while. Are you as happy to chat with me as I am with you? I sure hope so.
Been trying something a lil different these past couple months – usually I listen to a lot of songs, and add them into my (private) monthly playlist when I’m sure they’ve made the cut. Lately, tho – I’ve been adding songs as I find them, keeping the playlist public, and finalizing the final cut right before I post! And I’ve gotta say… it feels more natural and I think y’all are enjoying actually listening to the playlist all month. Everyone wins. YAY.
Anyways. How was everyone’s February? Mine was kind of… ugh. March should be better, with April full of planned weekends back in California. I cannot wait to bring y’all along with those adventures. And it’s nice to have something to look forward to! What’s everyone doing for spring break? Something fun/energizing, I hope.
Let’s cut the funny business and get to the playlist. That’s what we’re all here for, right? Right.
For the cool kids that have Spotify, click here.
For the losers who don’t, (love you) see below:
- Ariana Grande – Needy
- James Bay ft. Julia Michaels – Peer Pressure
- Benny Blanco ft. Ryan Beatty – Break My Heart
- Kehlani ft. Musiq Soulchild – Footsteps
- Frank Ocean – Provider
- Rex Orange County – Best Friend
- Billie Eilish – bury a friend
- Earl Sweatshirt – Sunday
- Vampire Weekend – Harmony Hall
- Aidan Alexander – Yours
- Peter Manos – You Don’t Know Me
- P-Lo – same squad
- Ryan Beatty – Passion
- PLVTINUM (Ellusive Remix) – Champagne & Sunshine
- Maggie Rogers – Overnight
- Vampire Weekend – 2021
- A$AP Rocky ft. Frank Ocean – Purity
And that’s alllllll, folks!
Thanks for hangin out with me. It’s still so nuts that this is my third year putting together these playlists. Absolutely wild.
I love you. I’ll see you soon. Be safe. Use a condom. Bye. Xoxo, Cody.