Hey, ladies! We ready for another late playlist post? Sweet.
How are you by the way? Good? Awful? Just kinda passing through? Whatever it may be, I am sending you the best vibes!! And wanna remind you that if you are going through something challenging, you’re bound to learn a lesson or gain some really important life experience. Okay let’s get back on track.
I’ve got a new playlist for you today which makes me excited. Why? Because I actually, genuinely spend a lot of time putting them together. Is this a surprise? Oops. I’ve said it before but music really is a huuuuuuge passion of mine and it is so dope that I get to share myself in this way with y’all. And honestly….. this one is fucking bomb. So, like. You’re welcome. Bye.
If you’re a cool kid with Spotify, click here.
If you still don’t have Spotify in 2019, the playlist will be listed below:
- Christian Leave – Please Notice
- BROCKHAMPTON – Summer
- A$AP Mob, A$AP Rocky, Playboy Carti, Quavo, Lil Uzi Vert, Frank Ocean – RAF
- Matt Champion – Fangs
- Sigrid – Never mine
- Mabel – Don’t call me up
- Rex Orange County – Television/So Far So Good
- Dagny, Steve Aoki – Hit Your Heart
- Lolo Zouai – Moi
- Bronze Avery – Spilling Out
- Washed Out, Small Black – Despicable Dogs
- Jakob Ogawa – Let It Pass
- Ariana Grande, Victoria Monét – MONOPOLY
- Clairo, Danny L Harle – B.O.M.D.
- Yeek – Only In The West
- Christian Leave – Smaller
- Yung Heazy – Cuz Ur My Girl
- Emily Vaughn – Pieces
- SG Lewis, Clairo – Throwaway
I love you so so much. I hope you enjoy these bops!
If you have any songs you’re dying to share, please do so. I love when people show me new music. ❤
See ya soon, Xoxo Cody J.